9.9.09

BAD GOOD TV

I'm a person who luxuriates by watching bad TV
that's so bad it's actually good. I admit it.
It's my thing, let it go.

Now that my favourite of recent years, The Girls Next Door,
is no more, I've turned my attention to Rock of Love
Bus With Bret Michaels, the third attempt of the
Poison frontman trying to find the
woman of his dreams.

It's just genius, he gets a truckload, or in this case two buses
full of poon to bang for no effort whatsoever and the
girls get...well, their 15 minutes of fame.

One of the production companies involved is called
Mindless Entertainment...that about says it all.

The other series I'm about to start to follow is
RuPaul's Drag Race where the world's number
one Drag Queen RuPaul puts other "girls"
through their paces to win the accolade of
"America's next drag superstar".

Ooh, it doesn't get much
better than this!


No comments: