9.9.09

HOW DO I SUE?

I couldn't believe my ears yesterday while listening to
the news: because the backlog of mail sitting in the
sorting offices around country (20 million items
in London alone!) is now so bad they're actually
going to "have to" destroy some of it!

Excuse me?! What right does the Royal Mail have to get
rid of our property?! They've effectively stolen our post
and now, because of their own inefficiency, are
threatening to just chuck it or burn it or
whatever. Unbelievable!


How do I sue the pants of them because I sure
as hell I'm not going to take this lying down!

I'm not even waiting for any parcels or anything
important but it would be nice to get my magazines
etc. I can only imagine what it must like for
small business and the like who rely
heavily on the post. Nightmare.


No comments: