21.11.09

AHOJ
PRAHA!

Next Wednesday KB and myself will hop on a Czech
Airlines flight to Prague for three days. Yay!
It's nice to have a change of scenery again.

Although the country is known for dozens of varieties
of beer (which I do not drink) I'm sure I will be
able to sample some local vínos! I will steer clear
of Absinthe though, I don't think I could
handle the headache the next day!

The weather over there is pretty much the same
as here with an added danger of snow so
hats, gloves and thermal socks are packed.


Also, my friend Heidi is arranging a work trip
for the same days so we will be able to meet
her as well! She has actually lived in the
city so some local knowledge will be handy.

It's doodlepip for now as I have to reserve
my energy so I'll be back next
week after the trip.


No comments: