16.12.09

LET IT SNOW

As the song goes

"Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Let It Snow!"


Our garden this morning

It started snowing about 11 o'clock this morning and
hasn't stopped. According to the Met Office it's

going to be like this for the next few days! Yay!

There was also a nice surprise in the post today:
my good friend
Sanna send me the most
beautiful Xmas decoration. I hung
it up in my bedroom window.


EDIT 18.12: Whereas the rest of country woke
up to
a Christmassy scene...we had no snow! Boo!
Well, they are forecasting for more over the
weekend so hopefully we'll get some.

EDIT21.12.2009 at 16.45:
We finally got some snow!
Yay!

I love it when it snows but then I'm not
trying to travel anywhere...Seems
rest of Europe is in a mess as well.


No comments: